Inspired by Toni Duclottni's "Haute on Handbags: A Designer Handbag Haul" video, I thought I'd make a list of which handbags I've bought that are my favorites:
· Classic flap bag with classic chain by Chanel in black with silver hardware. I bought it for my mom for Christmas 2007 from Neiman Marcus at the Fashion Valley mall in San Diego and I always try it on and check myself out when she wears it and visits me. Tee hee!
· White (sorry, the one pictured is cream) shoulder bag by Salvatore Ferragamo. I bought it for my mom for Mother's Day 2008 from Bloomingdale's. She loves it!
· White leather zippered flap clutch by Jimmy Choo. Bought this from the Jimmy Choo store at the South Coast Plaza in Orange County in the summer of 2007 on sale!
· The First handbag by Balenciaga in a mushroomy beige (I think the color was called 'khaki'). I bought this from diabro.net in the fall of 2007.
· Black with gold hardware club purse by Versace. Bought mine from Nordstrom at the Fashion Valley mall in San Diego in the winter of 2007 on sale!
· Black with silver studded hardware club purse by Burberry. Bought mine from Neiman Marcus at the Fashion Valley mall in San Diego in the summer of 2008.
· Brown grained (sorry, the one pictured is smooth and not pebble-grained) leather satchel by Tod's. Bought this from the Cabazon outlet mall on Memorial Day weekend 2008 and got it on sale! My boyfriend's colleague actually asked if I had a printer in the handbag because I was pulling out so many documents from it! :D It holds a lot!
· The Ultimate Soft medium handbag in the camel color by Chanel. Bought this from the Neiman Marcus at Fashion Island in Newport Beach in the winter of 2008 and they gave me a discount because of a defect my boyfriend found (a little frayed string on the chain.. yay)!
· The Day handbag by Balenciaga in a grey. Bought this in the summer of 2009 at the Balenciaga store in Las Vegas when I went out for a work conference -- The HP Tech Forum. This is my largest and most versatile handbag.
Ironically, I didn't wear a handbag for most of my adult life. I just started getting into handbags in the past few years. Even now, I'll sometimes just not wear one at all. I'm still a bit of a tomboy that way. :)
Update -- here's my current arsenal:
- me on youtube
me on facebook
me on linkedin
“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
“Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
Blogs I ♥..
- ► 2011 (14)
- ▼ 2009 (5)