1

-- didn't have any of these before YouTube LOL -- and I've linked to the videos that made me do it, too!:

LOVE Teavana; thank you Elle (AllThatGlitters21)! :)

LOVE using Vaseline on my feet when I wear heels; thank you Elle (AllThatGlitters21)! :)

LOVE my O.P.I. nail polish in "Do You Lilac It?" -- I've never gotten so many compliments on my nail polish in my life; thank you Elle (AllThatGlitters21) and your sister Blair (juicystar07)! :)

LOVE e.l.f.; thank you ginabinawina99! :)

LOVE YSL Rouge Volupté lipsticks (I have 07-lingerie pink and 26-tender peach); thank you ginabinawina99! :)

LOVE Aquaphor; thank you GoGlam16! :)

LOVE spaghetti squash; thank you GoGlam16! :)

LOVE using Benefit's cream eye shadow in the color "skinny jeans" and then overlaying a brown shadow on it, it's my new favorite daily look for fall and winter; thank you MakeupByTiffanyD! :)

LOVE my O.P.I. nail polish in "Coney Island Cotton Candy"; thank you Lorraine (TheCurrentCustom)! :)

LOVE Crest wisps disposable toothbrushes for travel or guests; thank you Lorraine (TheCurrentCustom)! :)

LOVE Stila eye kajals; thank you MakeupByTiffanyD! :)

LOVE my Too Faced Shadow Insurance -- it's perfect (and I didn't like Lemon-Aid which is probably why no one recommended it); thank you Elle (AllThatGlitters21)! :)

LOVE my Physician's Formula shimmer strip bronzer compact in "Waikiki Strip/Peachy Glow Bronzer" which I've found is a perfect dupe for Bobbi Brown's shimmer brick in bronze; thank you for introducing me to Physician's Formula AndreasChoice! :)

LOVE my e.l.f. eyebrow kit; thank you Hayley (GoGlam16)! :)

LOVE Chanel's soft touch eyeshadow in 86 trace, quadra eye shadow in 14 mystic eyes, my Double Perfection natural matte powder makeup compact in 90 creme beige, and my soleil tan de chanel moisturizing bronzing powder in terre epice; thank you TheCurrentCustom! :)

LOVE my Sedu Revolution 4000i tourmaline ionic hair dryer; thank you juicystar07! :)

LOVE my Essie splash of grenadine nail polish; thank you TheCurrentBoobies! :)

LOVE Cover Girl's Brightening Eyeshadow quad in Vibrant Browns; thank you emilynoel83! :)

LOVE Burt's Bees lemon cuticle cream. I used it ever since I was prepping for my wedding and now I'm hooked; thank you Hayley! :)

LOVE NYX pencils and Whole Foods 365 coconut oil for body and Dr. Bronner's fair trade soaps -- Eucalyptus is our fave; thank you nurberxo! :)

LOVE Boscia MakeUp-BreakUp cleansing oil; thank you Lorraine Stanick! :)

LOVE Organix brazilian keratin therapy shampoo -- my hair is SO shiny, I adore coconut oil, and it saves me beaucoup bucks on Aveda shampoo; thank you michele1218! :)

LOVE Stella & Dot jewelry; thank you michele1218! :)

LOVE Hands Down Ultra Nail pads from sally via amazon.com; thank you michele1218! :)

LOVE Ardell's DuraLash Flare in short black -- perfect for my first Mother's Day; thank you michele1218! :)

LOVE my Essie quick-e nail polish drying drops; thank you michele1218! :)