Although I appreciate the Droid X for it's advanced smart phone features, I bought an iPhone 4g and love it for the following reasons:
· Syncing my mp3 music collection for portable play and thereby replacing my free iPod I won from apple in 2005.
· Syncing my work e-mails, calendar and contacts flawlessly.
· Integrating well with my Google Voice app that I use for texts, phone calls and voicemails (reading voicemails in text is so awesome!).

For those of you who are considering a smart phone, this comparison chart may help. I'll try to blog something non-smartphone-related soon.. promise!

In the meantime, here's a brilliant assessment of the smart phone wars as found by Duane:

3 Responses so far.

  1. Alison says:

    I love that cartoon. So funny. Have you seen this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD8OcPGScRU&playnext=1&list=PL7EB69937D931C690&index=6 It's the iPhone being a total d-bag.

  2. Alison says:

    BTW, love the new look... I hope this means your gearing up for MORE blogging!! Wishful thinking. =)

  3. mo.honey says:

    That video is pretty funny! Reminds me of how Jim's fav app on the iPhone is some gag app that does random waa-waa-waa-waaaa sounds and another that does Batman TV show KaPow! sounds and images when you rush it at someone's face. Makes me wanna say "THE 50".. LOL