This begins a new series of posts: Chip of the Month. I love chips and chicken wings. Even when I lose weight, I keep eating my chips and chicken wings. And interestingly, where my preference in chicken wing flavours does not change much, my preference in chips, however, seems to change with the seasons. So, this month, I'd like to pay homage to...
Ruffles Loaded Bacon & Cheddar Potato Skins Flavored Chips!

These chips bring a smile to my face with its rich flavour that endures from the first chip to the last. They're not spicy nor tangy at all. They are just rich and well-balanced with a bacony and cheesy flavour. Another thing that's great about these chips is that after a handful of chips, they don't end up too salty nor does the flavour wear off. Wear off?! That's right, some chips have flavours that wear off as you eat through the bag. For example, we recently tried Lay's Garden Tomato & Basil chips. Although, they were surprisingly good at first, a couple hours later, when I finished the bag, they just seemed a bit bland and we weren't enticed to buy them again. These Ruffles LB&CPSF chips, however, stay yummy all the way through the bag. Could they be improved? Yes, they could be "bursting with flavor" with a "bold" punch-you-in-the-face bacon flavour and they're not but, compared to what else is available right now, they've made the grade to Chip of the Month! I love 'em! I'm hoping to find them at Costco because I'm getting tired of having to go to the grocery store to get another bag. LOL

One Response so far.

  1. Alison says:

    This post makes me smile. It's so perfect for you to post a chip of the month. I love it. :)