When Kettle Cooked chips first came out I thought they were revolutionary. Over time, I became disinterested in them because they cut up the roof of my mouth, they would have an occasional burnt piece, or the fact that the chips themselves felt like they were coated in salt and oil. Well, Lay's may have just perfected the kettle cooked chip with Lay's Kettle Cooked Creamy Mediterranean Herb chips!

To be honest, I didn't reach for these chips at the grocery store -- my husband did. I assumed they would taste wimpy. But, I quickly discovered that "creamy mediterranean herb" is a fancy way of saying mediterranean RANCH. They're like extra crispy parmesan and herb with a kick of tomato flavored chips from heaven! Okay, they're not from heaven. We've purchased them from Stater Brothers and Target. In heaven, I suspect chips are free. I'm on my 3rd bag and know I'll keep repurchasing this bag so, of course, I had to post it as the Chip of the Month! If you try them, let me know what you think!

2 Responses so far.

  1. Alison says:

    LOL!!! They better be free in heaven! =) I'm dying for a "Pickle Flavor Lays" review. hint hint ;)

  2. These sound really good! I was never a kettle fan b/c of the captain crunch mouth effect, but I may have to try these :)